Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wiki So Far

In this class, I have learned a tremendous amount. There has been a plethora of research that have gone into this class. New Media is fascinating as it is changing the way we work in the world. At the same time, when a lot of time is spent on a certain thing, money usually follows; that is where the business side comes in.

It has been seemingly interesting exploring the social media applications that are used in our everyday lives. I have done an abundance of research for this class on these topics; specifically Instagram and Snapchat. Those are two apps that I use in my every day life and it was interesting exploring the nitty gritty features of them.

I plan to continue this research to bring into the wiki. Wikis are immensely polarizing because it can provide factual information that people will go to and learn. I definitely want to be a part of that process and I am excited to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I remember your presentation on Snapchat, and it was one of the best ones we had in class, so I am sure you will be contributing to that page very well!

    ReplyDelete